Recycling Solutions For Companies
Efficient solutions with experience and expertise
Extensive logistics networks guarantees seamless service
Do you want to hear more about our waste management solutions? Send us your contact information and we’ll get in touch within one business day.
Recycled raw materials create cost savings
Shouldering environmental responsibility
Raw Materials At Your Desired Price-level
Aluminium ingots and drops
We supply aluminium drops produced to customer’s specifications for the steel industry.
- High end carpets and wall coverings.
- Yarns for rope cores.
- Reinforcement of Plaster of Paris/Gypsum products.
- Specialty pulp and papers such as filter and condenser papers.
Key performance indicators
At SAILHAUS we are agile, flexible and ambitious in creating value for our partners. In rapidly and continuous changing world, we are proactive in our markets and across our product groups.
- Global Presence
- 0% Bargain On Quality
- Cost-driven & Inventive: Optimize resources efficiently and avoiding useless expenses.
Customer-focused, Innovative, Agile
SAILHAUS BV is a global trading company with HQ in Belgium. We are specialists in commodities and production wastes from Papers, Polymers and Plastics. We also excel trading ferrous and non ferrous materials to meet the rapidly changing needs of our customers.
As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to provide value to our customers. This requires effective negotiations but also proper shipping arrangements, financing, insurance and reliable transaction administration and coordination. We continuously develop our processes and know-how through continuous learning and material mastery by our sourcing team and accurate identification of our customers needs by our sales team.
We engage in long-term collaboration with our customers and partners, developing our products and services to ensure the continuity of operations, customer satisfaction, environmental sustainability, and safety. We valorize waste, returning raw materials into the value chain.
Pontstraat 91, 8791,
Our Global Environmental Objectives Are:
- Cutting down the consumption of non-renewable natural resources.
- Cutting down the energy consumption of processes used for manufacturing metals and other materials.
- Increasing the recycling and reuse of metal and other materials and making the processes more efficient.
- Promoting sustainable development as a responsible member of society.